- Please set your camera settings at the highest resolution.
- To ensure that the resolution of the photo you're going to send is good/high please follow these easy steps:
Right click over the photo you want to use, select properties, make sure that the "size" or "size on disk" is at least 200kb - 300kb. If it's lower I recommend choosing another pic.
- Please DO NOT crop or resize your photos , for best quality results is important that you send your original picture. Cropping or editing your photo might alter the quality of the picture.
- If you send a Cell phone photo, please make sure the quality is good; the picture should be clear. Please avoid sending blurry or/and dark images. Cell photos are usually of low resolution, unless you change the resolution before taking the picture. You can send the cell phone photo via text to 803.542.9819 or email to email@example.com.
- Shared photos from online photo albums such as Kodak and Snapfish are saved in low resolution and CANNOT be used. If I try to use one of these pictures it would come out blurry and/or grainy on the design. I recommend sending your picture directly from your computer.
JPG & PNG format only; if your photo is in a different format than jpg please make sure to change it before sending it.
If you're unsure if your photo will work , please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be more than happy on helping you choose the best option for your design.
Photo Tips & Tricks
- Take photos using natural light, for example near a window or outside. Pick a nice area like a park, a beach, or even your backyard.
- Make sure that there is not too much sun because the colors will look washed out. If the sun is too strong try taking pictures at a different time. Early in the morning or late afternoon are the best times to take pics!